We love a good barbaque. In fact, our nation hosts over 125 million bbq’s each year. This year we challenge you to throw something a little more daring on the coals.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 jar of Bad Boy sauce (140g)
- 1 egg
- 8 rashers of bacon
- 8 burger buns
- 8 slices of chedder cheese
- Lettuce to garnish
PREP: 10 minutes (1 hour chilling), COOK: 15 – 20 minutes.
HEAT LEVEL: Hot
1. Mix together beef mince, egg and Bad Boy sauce in a mixing bowl.
2. Once mixed, create 8 burgers, cover and place in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Place chilled burgers and bacon on to a warm barbaque (alternatively you can grill), cook for 15 – 20 minutes. Be sure to turn them over midway.
4. Once ready place each burger & bacon on a bun with cheese and lettuce.
Thanks Alice, great to have followers. But it is sometimes soooo busy at chilli headquarters that I dont blog as often as I should.
Many thanks Chilli Sue